Saturday, July 16, 2011
Easy way to hide your hard drive partitions without using any third party software.
1. Go to Start–>Run.
2. Type Diskpart and press Enter.
3. In the console type List volume to see all the drives available on your PC.
4. Now select the drive which you want to hide.
Here I have shown how to hide D drive.
5. In My PC it is volume 5 for drive D .
6. Now to hide drive E type Select volume 5 .
7. Then type remove letter D , this will hide your drive.
8. Now to get your drive back type Select volume 5 and then type assign letter D.