Steps to change the Facebook Theme Colors:
- Make sure you are using Firefox web browser.
- Make sure you have the Greaemonkey add-on installed(if not install Greasemonkey add-on and restart your browser)
- When you have both Firefox and Greasemonkey ready to use, go to Facebook Color Change Userscript page and click the install button at the top right of your page.
- After installing the script go to Tools-Greasemonkey-Userscript Commands
- Select the Colors which you would like then click Set
That's it... Enjoy the trick