Some days ago I was playing a game on my Xbox 360 sudden the screen stood still about 10 minutes. I figured that I had no choice but to turn off the Xbox. But after restart my Xbox game does not work at and there I get a Xbox 360 disc read error. In this article I will discuss about disk read error. The Disc Read error is one of the most ambiguous errors. Disk read errors falls in two categories first one is disk related problems and second one is non-disc related.
What is Xbox 360 Disc read error ?
X box 360 disc Read error is a simple one. Simple meaning of this error is that Xbox can’t read this disc that you have placed in your Xbox. Mostly people think that this error has nothing to do with functionality of console rather hinges on the actual disc that has been placed into DVD tray.
Disc related error.
Most common reason of Xbox 360 disc read error related to disc itself. Like I am going to discuss following
· Disc is scratched (normally CD’s and DVD’s became scratched easily so therefore it may cause of Xbox 360 disc read error.
· Disc is dirty or dusty ( when sufficient dust or dirt build up on face of disk than it can stop laser beam to read the disk).
· Disc is in incorrect region ( Some disc specified to only special regions ).
Can I fix this Xbox 360 degree disc road error.
In Xbox 360 repairing of the disc related issues are not perfectly possible. If we are facing just a cause of disc read error due to dust and dirt than can be easily cleaned and you can certainly clean your disc. If you face this problem due to extreme scratching than you have only one choice you have to replace your disc with new one. And if you face a problem of region or from another country than you have to obtain the correct region.
Non disc related error.
As I discussed above there about Xbox 360 disc read error there are also a type of non disc related error than you will have to troubleshoot your Xbox. For this purpose you have to follow some of following steps.
· Simple restart your machine, this process will help you because it will clean all cache memory and try to play your disc.
· Try to play disc in another disc player for this purpose use DVD player for instant check if other player will play this disc than you have to need to take out your drive and clean it properly.
· Overheating also can be cause of Xbox 360 disc read error for preventions of this purpose check all venting holes properly.
· Disc drive tray can also be a cause of this error. To check this press on eject button and wait for disc tray if your disc eject partially than it’s issue in your disc drive.