Here's how to activate the word suggestion toolbar:
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and right click it within iTunes. Select "Backup."
- While your iPhone's backing up, download and install iBackupBot, an app that lets you easily modify iOS files.
- Once the backup is complete and the app is installed, launch the app and pick the backup you just created.
- Open the LIbrary folder, then the Preferences folder, and then find com.apple.keyboard.plist.
- Double click the file, and click "Cancel" if iBackupBot asks you to register.
- Copy and paste <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string> in to the end of the file. Save the file.
- Within iBackupBot, restore your iPhone from the most recent backup you made a few minutes ago.
- When your iPhone restores, it should be the same as before, but with a new word helper toolbar!