If you want to change the link title if it’s too long or you just want to change it to something else. You can also edit the URL. All before you post the link in your status.
- Enter the URL in your Facebook status then press the Enter key
- Point out the mouse over the title until a yellow highlight appears around on it
- Click the title and edit it as you want
- Click outside the title to save the changes
- Select your audience by clicking the arrow before Post, and then click Post.
You do the same as above to change the link description. Click the description while it is highlighted and write your own description.